May 7, 2015

Kate Henshaw Griefs Over Death Of Sly Ojigbede

To lose someone to death can be very harsh and it takes the comfort of the supreme to take the
bereaved through the phase after the disheartening event has occurred.
Nollywood actress, Kate Henshaw took to social media to express her heavy heart as regards the death of popular classic FM OAP, Sylvester Ojigbede.

Sly as he was popularly known was said to have died after a brief illness.

Kate who happens to be a listener on the late OAP’s show as well as his friend expressed her grief as she shared a picture of herself, Sly and another friend and captioned it with a tribute.

Read Kate Henshaw’s tribute to Sly Ojigbede below:

I was driving home last night and of course Classic FM 97.3 is No 1 on my radio dial. I listened to some
music, bobbing my head to it…then I heard your name and Bukola’s teary voice as she spoke about you. I heard the word “WAS” then another word “RIP”…..I was
confused totally. I picked up the phone and called the one person who knew that I loved your huge sense of humor and loved teasing us @chicorockx . I prayed he would say it was a mistake….. Alas, he confirmed my worst fears.
Sly…..I never thought of you leaving us behind. I guess I felt you would always be around. Did not even know you were ill again. I am sorry I did not keep in touch. We take life forgranted, we never know what we truly miss till its gone.
I have not been myself since yesterday. You used to
call me a gymoid whenever I phoned in at 6am on my way to the gym or dropped by the studio but even my much loved exercise routine could not shake off your loss.. I left in tears. I am still crying… RIP SLY OJIGBEDE (SLY DUNBARUS). God will hold you in His loving arms and comfort your family. Goodbye Forever…

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR VISITING.
YOUR COMMENT(S) WILL BE APPRECIATED.
CONTACT Geoffrey Johnson Obi for News Tip Off, Music Promo, Adverts on 08166115804 (phone calls or whatsapp) geoffreyobi92@yahoo.com or geoffreyobi92@gmail.com