May 16, 2015

My Life Is Now Better After Leaving My Wife – Naija Musician, Zaki

If you marry the wrong lady or a lady who allowed herself to be used as a tool by the devil, things can never be the same or better for you, until you get rid of her. Be watchful guys, they are many around!

Popular Naija Musician, Zaki Azzay is not doing badly at the moment. Apart from getting a wonder on wheels recently, thus joining the league of G-Wagon owners, the singer has also completed his estate in Makurdi, Benue State. He said things have become rosier for him since he left his ex-wife.

In his words: “It is very true that since I left my ex-wife, things have been better for me. I know for certain that it is true and it has a spiritual connotation.
"I don’t know why but it is left for God. All I know is that I was married to a woman who I loved so much and I thought she loved me the same way. But unfortunately, I discovered otherwise. I cannot say all the things she did to me because of my children. I don’t want to go into details but it is God’s will. Nobody can prosper in life without God’s grace.”

As good things are now happening in his life, many have wondered how the singer's life has changed.

He said, “Album sales do not fetch artistes money. Nigerians could be very surprising at times. I was already a millionaire at the age of 18. I have been in the entertainment industry for over two decades; I have many hit songs and have performed in shows all over the world. I am a Glo ambassador and you know how many millions that is worth. I have had performances for Bill Clinton and George Bush. I have achieved so much..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR VISITING.
YOUR COMMENT(S) WILL BE APPRECIATED.
CONTACT Geoffrey Johnson Obi for News Tip Off, Music Promo, Adverts on 08166115804 (phone calls or whatsapp) geoffreyobi92@yahoo.com or geoffreyobi92@gmail.com