April 23, 2015

Awww! Checkout Some of the Throwback Photos Of Screen Goddess, Ini Edo


Aww! She's always been beautiful. SHe captioned the throwback photo of herself and her mum below with:

"Lol...mummy's graduation.some many years ago,God used this woman who's by far de most amazing woman I've ever met to bring me into this complexed world.ur prayers n encouragement has brought me thus far.i love u now n forever.Thank u Jesus for fulfilling ur promise that u will never leave me comfortless.i will forever praise you THE MIGHTY MAN IN BATTLE#happybirthdaytome#Watch #Whileuslept#with me tomorrow at silverbird 7pm." More Pic below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR VISITING.
YOUR COMMENT(S) WILL BE APPRECIATED.
CONTACT Geoffrey Johnson Obi for News Tip Off, Music Promo, Adverts on 08166115804 (phone calls or whatsapp) geoffreyobi92@yahoo.com or geoffreyobi92@gmail.com