April 23, 2015

Davido Unveiled As Closeup Tooth Paste Ambassador

HKN artiste, Davido has been officially unveiled as the brand ambassador for Closeup, the Unilever Nigeria leading tooth paste brand. The singer was unveiled to the media on Tuesday at a brief ceremony that held at Protea Hotel, Ikeja, Lagos.

According to David Okeme, Brand Building Director, Unilever Nigeria the singer would be the face of the newly repackaged tooth paste.
Okeme explained, “We are pleased to identify with Davido as Closeup ambassador. Closeup’s relationship with Davido evolved from the Closeup Cupid Gameswhere he worked with the brand to connect with the market especially the youths.

“Aside just being the face of the brand, we believe that Davido
will inspire young Nigerians to achieve their dreams.“

“We are using the opportunity to unveil closeup. It has Zinc which guarantees superior freshness of up to 12 hours time. All of these is coming at no extra cost to Nigerians.”

In his reaction, Davido revealed his satisfaction to work with closeup. “I was excited even though I didn’t understand at first.”

He added, “I have worked with a lot of brand that but I have never experienced that kind of creative synergy. I wasn’t given any script to follow but I have the creative license to infuse my own ideas. This is not something that happens everyday.”

“Its a youthful brand and when I went to the office, everybody treated me like family,” he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR VISITING.
YOUR COMMENT(S) WILL BE APPRECIATED.
CONTACT Geoffrey Johnson Obi for News Tip Off, Music Promo, Adverts on 08166115804 (phone calls or whatsapp) geoffreyobi92@yahoo.com or geoffreyobi92@gmail.com