April 2, 2015

I woke Up to Find Myself With My MD on Bed - Female Staff Cries Out, Seeks Advice

This is really a shocking news. The female staff speaks up:
I am a P.A. to the Managing Director of a big company and whenever we have the Annual General Meeting, we often book rooms into the venue of such meetings for effective co-ordination. A few weeks ago, we had last year’s AGM and a few of us got a bit drunk as the meeting went rather well.

My boss has been flirting with me for months even though I told him I wasn’t interested. You can imagine how shocked I was when I woke up the next morning to find my boss in my bed!
I don’t know if anything happened between us as he looked really smashed too and I still had some clothes on. I’m currently on leave and I’m terrified of going back to work as I have developed an itchy discharge. How can I convince my boss I’m not interested in him s*xually and let him know I might have infected him? My job is on the line here! I need your help.
 
Please kindly advice this lady.

1 comment:

  1. VeeSandra12:30:00 PM

    Really sad. Some man are beasts. Just resume your work, he won't have the efontry to do nothing.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR VISITING.
YOUR COMMENT(S) WILL BE APPRECIATED.
CONTACT Geoffrey Johnson Obi for News Tip Off, Music Promo, Adverts on 08166115804 (phone calls or whatsapp) geoffreyobi92@yahoo.com or geoffreyobi92@gmail.com