September 28, 2013

I’d Rather be Wealthy and Quiet than famous and broke." - BankyW CONFESSES

Popular musician and EME head, Banky W has reacted to the list of Nigeria's 10 Bankable Artiste released by Forbes recently. As one of those mentioned on the list, here is what he has to say:
"I don’t believe very much in such things. Let’s be honest, the real wealthy people are the businessmen like Dangote and the politicians (some of whom got there by looting Nigeria). They’re the ones with real money. This entertainment business is too much hype.
It is more fame than fortune. So I’m not thrilled to it and I don’t think any of us should buy into it too much. I’d rather be wealthy and quiet than famous and broke."

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR VISITING.
YOUR COMMENT(S) WILL BE APPRECIATED.
CONTACT Geoffrey Johnson Obi for News Tip Off, Music Promo, Adverts on 08166115804 (phone calls or whatsapp) geoffreyobi92@yahoo.com or geoffreyobi92@gmail.com