January 29, 2015

Awww! Kirk Franklin Reveals how He asked his Wife out

Kirk-Franklin-and-Tammy-Collins
Kirk Franklin and Tammy
Every man needs a good woman by his side. When one has this, it can lead to a life filled with love, joy and happiness. Just ask gospel musician  Kirk Franklin, who on January 20th, celebrated 19 years of marriage to his wife, Tammy.

In a “confession” he posted on his blog, Kirk says that without his wife to whom he proposed when he was just 18 everything he is today would not have come to fruition, “…nineteen years ago, I asked the girl that blew my mind the first time I saw her at a swim party when I was eighteen to marry me. Now, I had no idea of the huge weight of seriousness in that request; no one does at the time, but I can tell
you, the man, the music, and my ministry would be dead on arrival if I would have never asked the girl of my dreams to marry me,” he writes. “It takes a lot for a man to fall in love; it takes even more for him to STAY in love.”


kirk and tammy

Quoting Dr. Tony Evans, whom he calls his mentor, Franklin says, “The reason why God commands us ’till death do us part’ is because it takes that long to get to know someone!”4

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR VISITING.
YOUR COMMENT(S) WILL BE APPRECIATED.
CONTACT Geoffrey Johnson Obi for News Tip Off, Music Promo, Adverts on 08166115804 (phone calls or whatsapp) geoffreyobi92@yahoo.com or geoffreyobi92@gmail.com