April 13, 2015

Paul of Psquare Claims he wrote PSquare's greatest hits See what he said

  

Though its a known fact that this dude is good, he shouldn't come up with braggadocios statements. This days, nobody really  know what is happening with Psquare but fans have been questioning Paul Okoye over his posts this morning..He has been listing the greatest PSquare songs and alluding to the fact he wrote them..None written by Peter..Looks like he is trying to pass a message..Checkout what he wrote below

PERSONALLY
Personally ...presenty the highest view video on YouTube coming from Africa�� guess who wrote and produced �� don't take is personal... Me

DO ME
The internationally acclaimed Do Me....was dreaming one night and I woke up singing this
song...then j.matins was at our place .., called him,woke my twin brother up and told them I think I have a HIT ...and it was a dream come true

E NO Easy
E no easy by psquare....a wonderful song...produced by j.matinz ..written by me performed by psquare...,some say is a gospel music...but is a reality of what we do as psquare

NO ONE LIKE YOU
Psquares all time biggest wedding song..written by me ...produced by me and performed by me...a very good example of an ever-green song..years to years to come,this song will still be bumping and I know u all love it

FOREVER
One song I regretted we never did the video is Forever.....a love song,a very good song....written by me, produced by me and performed by me...is a special song especially for the ladies

BRING IT ON
Psquare ft Dave Scott ....this is a very good example of a good song, produced by me,written by me and performed by me...we already shot the video .....so watch out for it. #mybest40songsofp2

3 comments:

  1. Mr. 'Sabinus", you are not the only one with the name Psquare... Even if you had written all the songs, it should have not warranted this kind of public show of pride which has never been attributed to you before now...still my man! all day everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, my only prayer is that Psquare should remain together cuz thats when it makes the most sense!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:48:00 PM

    Common! Paul you don f-up... You didnt have to tell us, we all know who is the brain behind psquare. That built integrity for you.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR VISITING.
YOUR COMMENT(S) WILL BE APPRECIATED.
CONTACT Geoffrey Johnson Obi for News Tip Off, Music Promo, Adverts on 08166115804 (phone calls or whatsapp) geoffreyobi92@yahoo.com or geoffreyobi92@gmail.com